I responded to the baseless accusations which led to the suspension of my presidency as NJ State NAACP Youth and College Division President on Dec 4 2015. I also appended additional comments and this is the documentation supporting those comments:
- My Vision & Goals Plan for years as YC president
- September 12 2014 Letter to President Brooks asking for help resolving the Youth and College Division’s difficulties with the adult NJ NAACP Executive Board
- NJ NAACP State President Richard Smith ignored my request for letter needed to form Ramapo College branch
- Bergen County NAACP Branch President Anthony Cureton refused to acknowledge several requests for letter needed to form Ramapo College branch (state and county presidents’ letters of recommendation are required).
- Email from Smith stating that former YC Div Advisor Carolyn Ann left New Jersey
- Letter to Ford asking for help with protocol for electing new NJ State Y&C advisor
- Jan 11 2014 minutes showing election of James Harris as new YC Division advisor